- Sync music from select premium streaming servicesÂ¹, or store up to 1,000 songs on your watch, and connect with headphones enabled with BLUETOOTHÂ®technology for phone-free listening
- Performance monitoring features include VO2 max and training status with adjustments for heat, altitude acclimation status, training load focus, recovery time, and aerobic and anaerobic training effects
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solutionÂ² lets you make convenient payments with your watch so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Full-color, onboard maps guide you on your run so you never get lost during your workout
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance; both send your real-time location to emergency contactsÂ³
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac mode
- Forerunner 945 is the GPS smartwatch thatâ€™s designed for the driven, the qualifiers, the elite. We made this watch for you: the up-at-dawn runners and the conditioned-for-pain triathletes. While you chase your next victory, make sure youâ€™ve got the right tool for the job.
- Take Your Music on the Go
- Take your favorite music with you when youâ€™re on the run. Sync your carefully crafted playlists from select premium music streaming servicesÂ¹ such as Deezer, SpotifyÂ®and more for ad-free listening. You can store up to 1,000 songs right on your watch and transfer music from your own computer library as well. Then queue up your favorite playlist for easy listening through headphones enabled with BLUETOOTH technology.
- Maximize Performance
- Forerunner 945 monitors your performance and even offers personalized insight, so you can train smarter, not harder. The smartwatch tracks your VO2 max and adjusts the value based on heat and altitude.Training statusevaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if youâ€™re training productively, peaking or overreaching. See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power withaerobicandanaerobic training effectfeedback. Recovery time helps you maximize the benefit of your efforts by predicting when you will be ready for your next tough challenge. You can even view your overalltraining load, which measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history. And â€” new for Forerunner 945 â€” training load focus sorts your recent training history into different categories based on activity structure and intensity.
- An Easier Way to Pay
- The Forerunner 945 GPS smartwatch featuresGarmin Pay, which lets you pay for purchases with your watch. Use it just about anywhere you can tap your card to pay. Now you can leave your wallet behind without missing out on that post-run caffÃ¨ latte. Just tap and go.
- Maps on Your Wrist
- Whether youâ€™re running the city streets or riding densely covered trails, Forerunner 945 provides built-in mapping to help keep you on track. Full-color mapping comes preloaded with map data optimized for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking. And the device also features Trendline popularity routing, which uses billions of miles ofGarmin Connectdata to help you find and follow the best trails and routes.
- Stay Connected and Secure
- With Forerunner 945, you can head out for a training session without being out of touch. Once paired with your compatible smartphone, youâ€™ll be able to receive text messages and see social media updates, emails and more right on your wrist. And safety and tracking features make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts in case you need assistance â€” manually, or automatically with built-in incident detection.
- Track More Than Ever Before
- For such a lightweight watch, youâ€™ll be surprised by everything Forerunner 945 can track. It features multinetwork (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) satellite reception to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. It features wrist-based heart rate4and a wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor5which monitors blood oxygen saturation levels to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation.
- Workouts and Training Plans
- Whether youâ€™re training for a marathon or something even longer, create your own custom workouts, or download free ones that sync right to your watch. Forerunner 945 also supportsGarmin Coachadaptive training plans. These plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. Itâ€™s a foolproof way to get to the finish line. As part of your training plan, it can even help you predict your race time.
- Analyze Your Running Form
- The Forerunner 945 GPS smartwatch also has the tools you need to improve your running form. The watch measures crucial running metrics such ascadence,stride length,ground contact time and balance,vertical oscillationandvertical ratio. These measurements are the key to understanding your form, so you can bring your best on every run and at every race. Your Forerunner 945 can start tracking these metrics with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap or the compactRunning Dynamics Pod, which clips right onto your waistband.
- Run, Sprint, Swim, Bike, Tri
- Change things up with ease, thanks to built-in activity profiles for running (indoor/outdoor), cycling (indoor/outdoor), swimming (pool/open water), cross-country skiing, paddle sports, trail running and many more. Forerunner 945 even has an auto multisport feature that lets you switch sports with a single button press for brick workouts and du/triathlon races.
- A Few More Extras
- Forerunner 945 is still an exceptional smartwatch for everything that happens between races and training sessions. All-day activity tracking keeps tabs on your steps and calories and even provides advanced sleep monitoring. Get a better understanding of your body using the Garmin Connectmenstrual cycle trackingfeature. Use it to track cycle details, log physical and emotional symptoms and record personal notes for regular, irregular and menopause transition cycle types. For endless personalization options, Forerunner 945 is compatible with theConnect IQ Store, where you can download free apps, widgets and data fields.Check out theRunning Powerapp, which lets you see your running power in real time â€” as well as after your run.
- 1When paired with a compatible smartphone; may require premium subscription with a third-party music provider2View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information3When paired with acompatible smartphone.Seesafety and tracking features requirements and limitations4Activity tracking accuracy5This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; seeGarmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
- The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license. SPOTIFY and the Spotify logo are among the registered trademarks of Spotify AB.
|name_ms||(NEW 2019) Garmin Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Smartwatch with Music|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
|warranty_type||Local Manufacturer Warranty|
|Whats in the box|
|Whats in the box|